Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Breast Cancer Awareness Nail'd


This is the nail art design that I came up for this week. It is to bring awareness to breast cancer since October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I personally nor anyone that I know of in my family has battled with this disease, but I have had friends who have beat it and others that were victim. My heart goes out to the people that are battling with any type of cancer.

Polishes used:
  • Wet&Wild Wild Shine 402 Tickled Pink
  • Essie 757 Super Bossa Nova
  • Sinful Colors 125 Cream Pink
  • Finger Paints Steal My Beating Art
  • China Glaze 1182 Scattered & Tattered
  • Orly WhiteOut


This is what my nails look like with the base colors.
Thumb- Tickled Pink
Index- Super Bossa Nova
Middle-Cream Pink
Ring- Steal My Beating Art
Pinky- WhiteOut


Ring finger-  Scattered & Tattered on top
Pinky- Used a Pink Panther themed water decal
Thumb- Used rhinestone around cuticle








Thanks for reading

Top coats and out.....


No comments:

Post a Comment