Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Nail'd Fall


This is the nail design I came up with for this week. Since we are now 1 week into the fall season what better way to express it through nail art.


 These are the polishes I used to create this nail design

  • Art Deco Nail Stripping Brush- Black
  • Finger Paints-Art Nouv Yellow
  • Finger Paints- Hue Are You?
  • Sinful Colors-Exotic Green 1105
  • Sinful Colors- Vacation Time 264
  • O.P.I.-Love.Angle.Music.Baby
  • Essie- Braziliant 754
  • Revlon Chroma Chameleon- Rose Gold
  • Orly-White Out


 





These are the tools I used to create and enhance the design. For the paper re-enforcers I cut them in half.







This is how I started my design of. I used Hue Are You for all my fingers except my index. On my index finger I used Love.Angle.Music.Baby.
 I used Art Nouv-Yellow in the upper section


The dragon fly is painted with the Rose Gold


And the finished look...





Hope you enjoined....

Top coats and out!


No comments:

Post a Comment