Monday, September 15, 2014

NOTW: Green Scene

Being inspired by nature, it is my favorite inspiration, I came up with this design.


I used a total of 4 polishes ranging in different shades, one them being a glitter. The polishes I used to create this are:
  • Orly "Sparkling Garbage"
  • NYC Long Wearing 118 "Big Money Frost"
  • FingerPaints "Mistful Thinking"
  • Sally Hanson Xtreme wear "470 Kiwi Bikini"
Here are all the tools that I used to create this look:
large dotting tool, striping tape, circle rhinestone(medium and small size), paper reinforcements, base coat, top coat, and brush for clean up

I start my design of with a base coat

Next I began painting of my base colors:
 On my pinky the Sparkling Garbage, my ring finger Mistful Thinking, my thumb and middle finger Kiwi Bikini and my index finger Big Money Frost



I cut one of the reinforcement in half and place it on my ring finer then paint  Big Money Frost on top. On the middle finger I randomly placed the striping tape and painted Mistful Thinking on top and removed immediately.

On my pinky I places one medium circle rhinestone and on my index finger I places one medium followed my small rhinestones.  I finished my thumb off with dots in Big Money Frost and Mistful Thinking.


I hope you enjoined this word pictorial and feel free to try this using your favorite colors!











Top coats and out...






No comments:

Post a Comment